I am attorney Amy Fike Peters, founder of the Estate Preservation Group. Planning for your future does not have to be complicated and messy. I understand the challenges you face, which is why I am dedicated to providing personal service and tailored solutions to help you protect your family and preserve your legacy.
My Estate Planning Services
I handle a broad range of estate planning matters for clients in Oceanside, Carlsbad and throughout California. I help my clients with all matters involving their estate plan, including:
- Wills: Establishing a will can help you achieve many objectives, including choosing how your wealth and assets are distributed after death.
- Trusts: I can help you establish trusts that protect your assets, provide for loved ones and perform other important legal and financial objectives.
- Powers of attorney: By establishing a power of attorney, you can choose a trusted person to make important financial decisions on your behalf in the event you become incapacitated.
- Advance health care directives: If you are concerned about the end of life medical treatment you receive, I can help you make those decisions today, rather than leave them to chance.
- Estate planning for blended families: I help people in blended families navigate the complex issues that arise in the estate planning process.
- Charitable giving strategies: I can help you establish a legacy you can be proud of while supporting individuals and causes that are important to you.
Personalized Service To Help You Reach Your Goals
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to estate planning. Your legal documents should be tailored to your needs and the unique dynamics of your family. As your attorney, I will work with you personally throughout the estate planning process to put legal plans in place that support your goals.
Do Not Wait To Get Started. Contact Us.
Your estate plan should be tailored to you and your family. I will help you understand your options and what steps to take to protect your legacy. When you are ready to discuss your estate planning and asset protection needs with an experienced lawyer, contact us online.