Financial Planning for Long-Term Care Attorney in Carlsbad, California

Give me a call today

With the high cost of nursing home care in California, many elders struggle to strike a balance between providing assets for loved ones and saving enough money to pay for long-term care. With skilled legal planning, it is often possible to spare assets from nursing home care that can cost up to $7,000 per month and more.

Planning For Your Future Needs

Nursing home care can wipe out a life’s savings in a matter of years, even months. It is not uncommon for a couple to see all of their assets go to a nursing home, leaving little or nothing for the nonresident spouse to live on, and nothing to pass on to their children.

At the Estate Preservation Group, I provide a broad range of legal services to elders, including long-term care planning. I can help you explore options for maintaining assets while qualifying for Medicaid, Medi-Cal and other benefit programs. I can also assist with Medi-Cal planning to help you understand all of your financial options.

Elder law attorney Amy Fike Peters has more than 30 years of experience and can help you understand California laws and how they apply to your situation. She is passionate about protecting the rights, and assets, of clients in Carlsbad and throughout surrounding California communities.

Learn More About Sparing Assets From Nursing Home Care
Do you have concerns about long-term care planning in California? Contact our law offices to learn more. You can reach us online by filling out our contact form.

Carlsbad Estate Planning Practice Areas
Elder Law Attorney in Carlsbad, California
Financial Planning for Long-Term Care Attorney in Carlsbad, California

Let’s be proactive
about your case.

Contact me to get started.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2022 Estate Preservation Group | Disclaimer | Site Map

Digital Marketing By rize-logo

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice
regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.